Facebook is moving into the massive Station F startup space in Paris
Roxanne Varza, the director of Station F, announced on stage at the TechCrunch Disrupt conference in London that Station F will host companies including Facebook and ecommerce firm Vente-privee. It will also house investors including Daphni, Ventech, and Kima Ventures.More details of Facebook's involvement with Station F are set to be announced next year, the company said in a press release. Varza said on stage that it is a "very, very cool project" but declined to provide more details.Advertisement
Facebook announced in 2015 that it had opened an artificial intelligence lab in Paris. The Facebook AI Research team (FAIR) opened also has offices in New York and Menlo Park.
- SEBA class 10th result 2020: Assam board to announce result today at 9 am, check @sebaonline.org
- Samsung Galaxy A31 vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max – Which device should you go for?
- Assam reports 128 new COVID-19 cases
- 48 test positive for COVID-19 in Tripura, tally reaches 695
- Jharkhand reports 7th COVID death, highest single-day spike of 79 cases