Facebook misfires: Weird apps and experiments that never took off
Getty Images/Justin Sullivan
It's the latest in a long line of experiments from the company that orders employees to "Move Fast and Break Things."
Some of these experiments have been spectacularly successful - like Facebook Messenger, which took Facebook's messaging platform and broke it out into a separate mobile app back in 2011, and now has more than 700 million users.
Others, not so much...
- Mayhem Studios announces a new battle royale game with locations, gangs and other elements depicting India
- Technique used to track ants’ movement might soon help scientists in measuring snow depth from space
- Three senior Twitter employees quit amid ongoing Musk-Agrawal internet war
- Indian CEOs could get the best salary hike in 5 years; and they already make ₹7 crore/yr on an average
- Vedantu follows Unacademy’s footsteps — fires over 600 people in May