Facebook will now let you order food from Chipotle, Five Guys, and more
"People already go to Facebook to browse restaurants and decide where to eat or where to order food - we're making that easier," Alex Himel, vice president of Facebook's local team, said in a newsroom post on the website."Once you decide you're hungry, let's take you from that decision to food in your hand," Himmel told Business Insider, saying that Facebook was targeting people who are already seeking out restaurants instead of impulse buys.
- 25 kg gold jewellery and ₹96,000 cash stolen at gunpoint from Muthoot Finance branch in Tamil Nadu
- Rajasthan: Budget session from February 10
- IPL players auction to be held on February 18, says BCCI official
- Sensex slips 763 points, Nifty ends below 14,400 — metals, banks drag market lower
- Indian Railway Finance Corporation IPO allotment: Here’s how to check share allotment status