Facebook will show cars for sale from auto dealers
- Facebook is adding car listings from auto dealers to its Marketplace tab.
- But the social network isn't letting people process transactions on its platform - yet.
View all Offers
- 18% OFF
Redmi 9A (Nature Green, 2GB RAM, 32GB Storage) | 2GHz Octa-core Helio G25 Processor | 5000 mAh Battery₹ 6999₹ 8499Buy On
- 19% OFF
Redmi Note 10 (Aqua Green, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) -Amoled Dot Display | 48MP Sony Sensor IMX582 | Snapdragon 678 Processor₹ 12999₹ 15999Buy On
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Gray Sierra, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) I Extra upto Rs.1000 off on Exchange₹ 29999Buy On
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Blue Haze, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) I Extra upto Rs.1000 off on Exchange₹ 29999Buy On
- 18% OFF
Redmi 9A (Midnight Black 2GB RAM 32GB Storage) | 2GHz Octa-core Helio G25 Processor | 5000 mAh Battery₹ 6999₹ 8499Buy On
Facebook has partnered with a number of outside partners, like eBay for its daily deals and Eventbrite for event tickets, but has yet to allow for transactions to take place on its platform.Sharma declined to say whether Facebook planned to let users process transactions through Marketplace and added that his team was "more in watch, wait and observe mode."
- Best all-in-one printers in India in 2021
- Tokyo Olympics: Lovlina Borgohain assures a boxing medal for India by entering semifinals
- Clear(Tax) has planned major acquisitions and hiring for this year, in talks with investors to raise funds
- Tokyo Olympics: India's Deepika Kumari reaches quarterfinals in women's archery
- Friendship Day 2021: Here are a few Indian movies that celebrated friendship