Facebook's Stock Is Going Crazy This Morning
That puts the stock above $78 for a new all-time high.Facebook delivered $2.91 billion in revenue, up 61% year-over-year, beating expectations of $2.81 billion. EPS was $0.42, up 121% year-over-year, and well ahead of expectations of $0.32.
And then there's the future. Facebook has Instagram, WhatsApp, Messages, Oculus, and much more to fuel its growth in the long run.
- If 2015 was the ‘Year of the API’, why is there a Remdesivir shortage six years later?
- Hero MotoCorp, Nestle India, HDFC and other top stocks to watch out for on April 22
- Revolut starts India operations, appoints former Lendingkart, Flipkart executive Paroma Chatterjee as CEO
- Top 10 longest sixes in IPL matches from 2008 to till date
- OPINION: Regulation of games of skill under a central legislative regime is the need of the hour