Facebook's Stock Is Going Crazy This Morning
That puts the stock above $78 for a new all-time high.
Facebook delivered $2.91 billion in revenue, up 61% year-over-year, beating expectations of $2.81 billion. EPS was $0.42, up 121% year-over-year, and well ahead of expectations of $0.32.
Facebook's operating margins hit 59%, an all-time high, which helped fuel the profit growth.
And then there's the future. Facebook has Instagram, WhatsApp, Messages, Oculus, and much more to fuel its growth in the long run.
- All major automakers except Bajaj Auto expected to register growth in January say brokerages
- India's core sector output rises by 7.4 per cent in December
- Indian start-ups are looking at reverse flipping says Economic Survey
- This cheesecake startup refused to give up a slice of its company for a lower valuation on Shark Tank India
- SC suggest Nirav Modi's bro-in-law to give letter of authority to CBI to access offshore bank accounts