Facebook's Stock Is Going Crazy This Morning
That puts the stock above $78 for a new all-time high.
Facebook delivered $2.91 billion in revenue, up 61% year-over-year, beating expectations of $2.81 billion. EPS was $0.42, up 121% year-over-year, and well ahead of expectations of $0.32.
Facebook's operating margins hit 59%, an all-time high, which helped fuel the profit growth.
And then there's the future. Facebook has Instagram, WhatsApp, Messages, Oculus, and much more to fuel its growth in the long run.
- How to use the realistic crying face filter on Snapchat
- Elon Musk praised Netflix for telling employees to quit if they couldn't work on content they disagreed with. He previously bashed the platform as having a 'woke mind virus.'
- The Terra LUNA crypto crash has sparked the debate on ‘true’ decentralisation
- Microsoft 'Cloud for Sustainability' listing carbon reduction and sustainability goals to be available from June 1
- Students are now preferring to work in big corporates over startups
- Uber announces new features for wedding guests, business events and more
- WhatsApp update: Users will soon be able to exit groups silently
- India's wholesale inflation rises further to 15.08% in April from 14.55% a month ago