Eyeing $20 billion infra business, Fairwood Group ties up with six Chinese companies
The six Chinese companies are Shanghai Tongji Urban Planning & Design Institute,
"These companies are specialised in urban planning, engineering, railway, construction, communications and water management and will add to our strength of planning and execution of infrastructure projects. We are eyeing a business share of USD 20 billion in infrastructure and urbanisation in India in next 8 years," Fairwood Group's Managing Director RS Das said.
As per the claims, they have executed marquee projects like preparation of Delhi Vision 2021; Development Plan for Bihar, Assam, Uttarakhand, Gujarat, West Bengal; Mahindra Data Centre, Mumbai; Tell Moreeb Resort, Abu Dhabi etc.
"Our plan for the future is to grow the core expertise of project development in our chosen verticals to contribute in the nation building efforts of the government. We would like to bring in a paradigm shift while doing this so that the future development in India is sustainable and appropriate to the nation's needs," Das said.
Popular on BI
- Rishi Sunak says he would rather lose than win on a false promise
- Flood-hit Kerala villages to launch digi-lockers to keep their valuables safe
- UP hospitals to now have dedicated wards for transgenders
- Aviation regulator removes upper and lower limits on airfares
- This startup offers ‘super’ healthy snacks for the price of Lay’s, Kurkure