Fashion designer Max Azria has died at the age of 70
Nicholas Hunt/Getty Images for NYFW: The Shows
- Fashion designer Max Azria has died at the age of 70 after battling lung cancer.
- Azria founded BCBGMAXAZRIA in 1989 and in 1998 acquired French fashion label Herve Leger.
- He is survived by his wife and six children.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Fashion designer Max Azria has died at the age of 70 after battling lung cancer.
The founder of BCBGMAXAZRIA is survived by his wife and six children. He died Monday in a hospital in Houston, Texas, Women's Wear Daily reports.
Azria founded BCBGMAXAZRIA in 1989 and in 1998 acquired French fashion label Herve Leger. He also launched a younger label, BCBGeneration.
- Life and times of Rakesh Jhunjhunwala — the man behind the trader
- A 29-year-old woman found a mark on her head and was diagnosed with a fungal infection. It turned out to be invasive skin cancer.
- JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon told wealthy clients there's a chance the US is heading into 'something worse' than a recession, report says
- Workplace recognition, and not salary, is top criteria for job seekers in India: report
- Sports goods, furniture and shoes lead India’s retail growth this festive season: RAI
- ACCA and IMA: economy survey reveals the biggest ever drop in economic confidence
- India moves up one spot in global rankings for median mobile speeds: Report
- Exponent Energy raises $13 million to scale up its rapid charging points across the country