Finally! Ford Mustang launched in India
In India, the Mustang is expected to be offered in its top-spec
The only key difference between the American and the Indian Mustang is the car’s right-hand-drive (RHD) format. This RHD unit has been specially manufactured for UK and India.
The new Mustang comes fitted with a Double-ball-joint MacPherson strut at the front and an Integral-link coil springs independent suspension at the rear.
You are likely to have automatic headlamps with wiper activation, AdvanceTrac electronic stability control, front knee airbags, side curtain airbags, Individual Tire Pressure Monitoring System and Perimeter alarm among other features are found on the Mustang GT.
Image credit: Indiatimes
Popular on BI
- Google’s birthday: Here's a look at the significant milestones in Google's 23-year history
- Aditya Birla AMC IPO’s grey market premium stands at ₹70 per share; up 10% from issue price band
- WATCH: "Someone said I am good enough to be a rickshaw puller," shares Freshworks CEO Girish Mathrubootham in a candid chat
- Paras Defence and Space Technologies IPO: Here’s how to check allotment status
- MyGlamm has set aside $100 million to acquire 6 beauty and personal care brands under new entity
- After Moderna chief, Pfizer CEO says COVID-19 likely to end in a year
- Like many 23-year-olds, Google is facing ‘trust’ issues
- COVID-19: Mizoram's positivity rate at 32% after 1,659 new cases registered in the state