JPMORGAN: 'We are a technology company'
JPMorgan CFO Marianne Lake says her firm is more than just a bank.
"We are a technology company," Lake said, speaking at JPMorgan's Investor Day on Tuesday.JPMorgan Chase has a team of 40,000 technologists, including 18,000 developers "creating intellectual property," according to the firm.
JPMorgan is not the first global investment bank to refer to itself as a tech company.Goldman Sachs CEO Lloyd Blankfein has repeatedly referred to his own firm as a tech company in the past.
Here's a snapshot from Lake's presentation:
- No offline exams up to Class 8 in Delhi govt schools
- CBSE board reduces syllabus for Class 10 social science exam
- 3rd Test: Axar Patel takes six wickets as India bowl out England for 112
- Promises made in Rajasthan govt budget will be fulfilled by robust financial management: CM Gehlot
- On his 100th test, Ishant Sharma is only next to Kapil Dev among Indian fast bowlers