ICICIdirect website and app down; users complain about not being able to login
- Users of
ICICIdirect, one of the largest retail brokers, witnessed a technical glitch on the home page.
- Investors took to Twitter to complain about the server issues during stock market trading hours -- 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Complaints against the server issues seem to have started at around 9 a.m., on Monday.
AdvertisementOne of India’s largest retail broking firms, ICICIdirect, witnessed some technical glitches on the login page on its website and app starting from 9:30 a.m., on Monday. Generally, users login to the platform to buy or sell shares in the market during market hours 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Downdetector, real time overview of issues and outages, showed that there was a spike in the number of complaints across states between 9 a.m. to 12 noon.
Customers’ complaints were mostly regarding inability to login to the ICICIdirect mobile application and website.
Users complained on Twitter about their inability to close their intraday position in the stock market and facing losses due to it.
Later, the company responded to Business Insider in an email that due to a system issue some of its customers faced intermittent issues while logging into their ICICIdirect account which has been identified and resolved.
SEE ALSO: Flying with the least number of passengers in April, May burns a $100 million hole in SpiceJet’s books
Battlegrounds Mobile India hits 50 million downloads on Play Store
Popular on BI
- I've had the new iPhone 14 for 2 weeks. I should've listened to Steve Jobs' daughter because I now regret buying it.
- China tells state banks to prepare for a massive dollar dump and yuan buying spree as Beijing's prior interventions have failed to stem its currency's worst year since 1994
- Airtel 5G launched in eight cities, entire country to be covered by 2024
- IISC joins hands with AIIMS Rishikesh to develop algorithm that can read brain scans to detect epilepsy
- Overlapping symptoms of dengue, Covid-19 confusing in many cases, say doctors
- Sterlite Technologies launches optical solution for 5G rollout
- NASA pushes back Artemis I Moon mission launch to November
- Auto sales jump in September: Maruti reports over a 100% jump in volumes
- Tata Tiago Electric Car
- HCL Tech
- World Heart Day 2022
- Apple Tablets in Amazon Sale
- RBI Repo Rate
- Akash Ambani
- Amazon festival Sale
- Upcoming new Mobile in October
- Amazon Festival Sale
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- RBI Interest Rate hike
- Upcoming Smartphone in 2022
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World