ICICIdirect website and app down; users complain about not being able to login
- Users of
ICICIdirect, one of the largest retail brokers, witnessed a technical glitch on the home page.
- Investors took to Twitter to complain about the server issues during stock market trading hours -- 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Complaints against the server issues seem to have started at around 9 a.m., on Monday.
Downdetector, real time overview of issues and outages, showed that there was a spike in the number of complaints across states between 9 a.m. to 12 noon.
Customers’ complaints were mostly regarding inability to login to the ICICIdirect mobile application and website.
Users complained on Twitter about their inability to close their intraday position in the stock market and facing losses due to it.
Later, the company responded to Business Insider in an email that due to a system issue some of its customers faced intermittent issues while logging into their ICICIdirect account which has been identified and resolved.
SEE ALSO: Flying with the least number of passengers in April, May burns a $100 million hole in SpiceJet’s books
Battlegrounds Mobile India hits 50 million downloads on Play Store
Popular on BI
- Reliance Industries' net profit crosses ₹15,000 crore in September quarter
- Reliance Retail's revenue has fallen short of its own record by ₹2,000 crore
- Reliance confirms JioPhone Next will be launched in time for Diwali
- SEBI approves Paytm’s $2.2 billion IPO, company explores November listing
- Indian Broadcasting & Digital Foundation re-elects K Madhavan as its President