Credit Suisse and other big companies are creating algorithms to figure which employees may quit
Since then, about 300 people have taken promotions within the firm, the global head of talent acquisition William Wolf told the Journal."We believe we've saved a number of them from taking jobs at other banks," Wolf said.
Data has also helped the bank determine how job titles, promotions, or maternity leave might affect women who want to leave the company.Read the full story at Wall Street Journal >>
- Paytm IPO: Vijay Shekhar Sharma may not remain the promoter of the company he founded 12 years ago
- Whether it's half a million or three million — 'low skilled' IT jobs in India are definitely at risk
- Best fitness bands for men in India in 2021
- After Google noticed a lack of diversity in most ads it surveyed, it has now launched a toolkit for marketers to help make advertising more inclusive
- Tata Motors and Tata Power have jointly set up India's largest solar carport, aims to reduce 7,000 tonnes of carbon emissions