20 most-shorted SPACs - 36 stocks set to surge under Biden - Carlson Capital's tough 2 years
Good morning and welcome to Insider
- These are the 20 SPACs that investors are betting against.
- Truist executives explain the super-regional bank's technology overhaul.
- Carlson Capital has had a tough couple years, with firm-wide assets falling nearly $3 billion.
We are also looking for nominations for upcoming list of top equity research analysts under 35. Find out more about the list, and how to nominate someone here.
These are the 20 most-shorted SPACs in the market right now as skeptics wager billions against the 'blank-check' revolution
SPACs have been the talk of 2021 on
Truist execs map out the super-regional bank's tech transformation, from a hybrid-cloud approach to a new roboadvisor
Regional banking giant BB&T acquired SunTrust in 2019 in a $28-billion all-stock deal to form Truist. Insider spoke to two top tech execs about their strategy for shaping the digital future of the bank. Here's what they said.
Carlson Capital's latest investor update shows the hedge fund has lost nearly $3 billion in assets and dozens of staffers over the last 2 years
Since 2019, Carlson Capital has seen its assets tumble from $7.7 billion to $4.8 billion, while 25 staffers have left the firm. We have an exclusive look at the hedge fund's losses.
- DBS Bank’s custom financing leads the way for companies trying to reach net-zero goals
- Google to open its new office in Pune this year, will hire cloud technology experts
- The world's 5 richest tech tycoons — including Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, and Bill Gates — have already lost about $85 billion this year amid a brutal market sell-off
- Coimbatore turns Tamil Nadu's COVID-19 hotspot as the positivity rate surges to 26%
- Darwinbox, which helps Adani Group with its HR needs, is the third unicorn of 2022
- Researchers have developed a cheaper COVID-19 test that claims to deliver results in less than 20 minutes
- Bitcoin recovers with equity markets, but altcoins are still struggling to find a bottom
- Emily in Paris: Things that the series got right and wrong about working in advertising