20 most-shorted SPACs - 36 stocks set to surge under Biden - Carlson Capital's tough 2 years
Good morning and welcome to Insider
- These are the 20 SPACs that investors are betting against.
- Truist executives explain the super-regional bank's technology overhaul.
- Carlson Capital has had a tough couple years, with firm-wide assets falling nearly $3 billion.
We are also looking for nominations for upcoming list of top equity research analysts under 35. Find out more about the list, and how to nominate someone here.
These are the 20 most-shorted SPACs in the market right now as skeptics wager billions against the 'blank-check' revolution
SPACs have been the talk of 2021 on
Truist execs map out the super-regional bank's tech transformation, from a hybrid-cloud approach to a new roboadvisor
Regional banking giant BB&T acquired SunTrust in 2019 in a $28-billion all-stock deal to form Truist. Insider spoke to two top tech execs about their strategy for shaping the digital future of the bank. Here's what they said.
Carlson Capital's latest investor update shows the hedge fund has lost nearly $3 billion in assets and dozens of staffers over the last 2 years
Since 2019, Carlson Capital has seen its assets tumble from $7.7 billion to $4.8 billion, while 25 staffers have left the firm. We have an exclusive look at the hedge fund's losses.
- Market to focus on macro data, global trends: Analysts
- Tata Motors to hike commercial vehicle prices by up to 3% from Jan 1
- Musk to make 'Grok' more politically neutral after it shows similar views as ChatGPT
- Royal Bengal Tiger spotted in Sikkim at an altitude of above 3,500 metre
- FPIs invest Rs 26,505-crore in Indian equities in December