Meet 25 up-and-coming investors, traders, and dealmakers at firms like Apollo, BlackRock, and JPMorgan
- Each year, Insider highlights Wall Street rising stars.
- These are up-and-comers in investment banking, trading, and asset management.
As Wall Street navigates volatile markets, fewer deals, and plummeting company valuations, we take a look at the players rising up despite the challenges and grasping opportunities as they see them.
Insider has pinpointed the young professionals on the runway to success even as banks and money managers brace for cutbacks. One invests in space ventures, another executes multibillion-dollar trades. Some up-and-comers are pushing their teams to the top of industry rankings, and many are immigrants climbing the ranks at major institutions infusing diverse ideas into their decision-making.
We scoured our contacts for ideas about individuals to include and received recommendations from bosses, colleagues, recruiters, and financial-industry peers. To be eligible, we asked that nominees be based in or around New York City, be 35 or under, and be distinguished in some way from the pack. The editors made final decisions.
Insider talked to these rising stars, from leading firms like Goldman Sachs, BlackRock, and Bridgewater, to reflect on their successes, challenges, and best career advice.
Also, check out their biggest career mistakes and what they learned from them as well as what they've been reading and listening to.
- I'm a 56-year-old IT worker who got laid off last year and have been unemployed ever since. I have a hunch I'm not finding work due to ageism. How do I prove it?
- Live your life American Express’ Platinum way: Exceptional privileges, rewards and experiences
- Germany relaxes Schengen visa rules for Indians
- WhatsApp rolls out contact cards sharing on Windows beta
- FIFA WC: Lionel Messi doing well, says Argentina manager Scaloni amid injury concerns
- ADB, Wabag sign USD 25 mn debt facility for sanitation, water security in India
- RBI pauses onboarding of online merchants by Paytm Payments Services; firm says no material impact on biz
- Over 50% of microbusinesses had no mechanisms to cushion Covid impact, Road to Recovery report says
- Tata Aviation
- Visa Platinum Prepaid Card
- Interest Rate on Deposits
- Uniparts IPO
- Air India crew guidelines
- Mukesh Ambani
- tata Consumer
- Asus new Desktop
- Sandhya Devanathans
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- Small Cap Companies
- India Pharma
- Tata Tiago cng vs Alto k10 cng
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World