A $680 million merger just blew up in a 'surprise' and experts say it's a sign of pain to come for cannabis dealmaking
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- 1,002 new coronavirus cases, 39 deaths reported in Mumbai
- C'garh: 68 new COVID-19 cases push count to 361
- Covid tally in Ker touches 963; 67 new cases,over 1 lakh under observation
- Pune COVID-19 cases up by 327 to 6,480; death toll 289
- Passenger on IndiGo's Chennai-Coimbatore flight tests COVID positive; airline 'grounds' crew