A startup that promised to use genetics to help people conceive shut down its lab and laid off employees after it failed to raise funding. In a new lawsuit, it blames 23andMe.
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- Infosys had a great year but CEO Salil Parekh expects the next one to be more than twice as good
- Infosys will buy back shares at ₹1,750 — more than what some analysts had expected
- Best broadband plans in India in 2021 – JioFiber, Airtel Xstream Fiber and ACT Fibernet
- IPL 2021: Royal Challengers Bangalore have beaten Sunrisers Hyderabad 7 out of 18 times they played each other
- Publicis Groupe consolidates Data Science, Programmatic and Media Tech with Zenith and Starcom, under a common leadership