A woman got her arm cut off by a propeller on a plane that her husband was preparing to fly
- A woman's arm was severed by the propeller of a plane, according to the Miami Herald.
- The woman and her husband were getting ready to taxi to the runway, but when the plane wouldn't move, they got out to see what was wrong.
- The woman tried to remove a chock from the plane's front wheel, but her arm came into contact with the propeller. She is reportedly in stable condition.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
He got out of the plane while the engine was still running to see if the plane's wheels were still in their chocks - wedges of wood or other hard material that keep the wheels from rolling inadvertently.According to the Miami Herald's reporting, the man had asked his wife to stay in the plane, but she had gotten out also. She went to remove a chock from the plane's front tire, when her arm came into contact with a propeller.
Rebecca Gray was taken to a local hospital before being airlifted to a Miami-area medical center in stable condition, a Florida Highway Patrol spokesperson told the Herald.
- Best mini fridge in India in 2021
- Branded fully automatic washing machines for large families
- Best fully automatic washing machines for effortless washing in India
- India is seeking details on the rise in Swiss bank deposits from the South Asian country
- A UN report says India's new IT rules do not conform with international human rights norms