AOL's cofounder is touring the country to fund startups outside Silicon Valley. Here are the next states he's visiting, and how entrepreneurs can vie for a chunk of $300 million.
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- Here’s why onion prices have surged to nearly ₹100/kg
- Netflix India beats Amazon Prime for its Customer Experience in the media streaming category, shows Kantar’s CX+ report
- India's contact tracing app Aarogya Setu comes under the scanner again — three departments fail to explain their role in its development
- Acer announces 11th gen processors starting at ₹54,999
- LG Wing swivel phone and Velvet dual screen phone launched in India