Apollo announces that cofounder Josh Harris is stepping down, 2 months after former CEO Leon Black quit
- Josh Harris, one of the cofounders of
Apollo Global Management, is stepping down, the firm said Thursday.
- Harris would remain on the board of directors and executive committee,
- Leon Block, the Apollo cofounder who was investigated for ties to Jeffrey Epstein, quit the firm in March.
Investment firm Apollo Global Management on Thursday announced that cofounder
Read more: We talked to billionaires, business titans and an NBA star about the Apollo cofounder who wants to buy the New York Mets. Here's how he can apply his private equity turnaround playbook to a team that haven't won a World Series since 1986.Fellow cofounder
The investigation found that neither Black nor Apollo employees were involved in Epstein's criminal activities.
- Here’s how to recharge your Reliance Jio on WhatsApp
- India may classify Bitcoin as an asset class, but that may not solve the underlying problem
- Facebook rolls out new chat themes and payment options in Messenger app for US users
- Dodla Dairy's ₹520 crore IPO isn't to expand into new markets but to strengthen its foothold where it already exists
- Sun TV Network's advertising revenue shrinks, but profit jumps 11% on subscriptions