Apple iMessage, Mail, and other iCloud services are 'experiencing slower than normal performance'
- A slew of Apple iCloud services and apps are "experiencing slower than normal performance," according to the phone maker's website.
- At least 11 products - including iMessage, Drive, and Mail - are experiencing outages.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Apple services powered by iCloud, including iMessage, were experiencing issues Thursday morning.Apple has confirmed on its website that at least 11 iCloud products and apps are not working properly, and that users "may be experiencing slower than normal performance with this service."'
Apple did not immediately respond to Business Insider's request for comment.This story is developing...
- Havas Group India kickstarts ‘Women who Inspire’ initiative to foster gender diversity and women leadership
- Despite accelerated media transformation due to COVID-19, agency models are lagging behind clients’ expectations: MediaSense study
- This former Uber India executive is now building a startup that offers extra-curricular activities for children
- Maruti Suzuki, Bajaj Auto, Escorts report healthy November sales — all eyes on Hero Moto, TVS, M&M and other automakers
- New technology to create fuel and oxygen on Mars could help humans explore the deep sea here on Earth