Bank earnings kickoff — Goldman's latest tech investment — Hot spots for life-science real estate
Citi reports on its third quarter this morning after what has been a hectic few months for the bank. There will likely be some questions about its recent regulatory fine and executive shakeup.
Buy-side giant BlackRock and Wall Street's biggest bank by assets, JPMorgan Chase, are also up.If you're not yet a subscriber, you can sign up here to get your daily dose of the stories dominating banking, business, and big deals.
Lab space is a hot commodity these days.Between the general growth of the biotech industry over the past few years, along with the more recent surge to create a COVID vaccine, the market has never been hotter. Alex Nicoll mapped out six clusters that are seeing a lot of interest.
Cybersecurity startup deepwatch just nabbed a Goldman Sachs-led $53 million funding round. Here's how it's working with clients to keep their systems safe.Shannen Balogh has the scoop. Deepwatch helps companies monitor their systems and respond to breaches. Read all about the $53 million Series B the startup just closed.
Odd lots:When you finally go back to the office, it's going to feel a lot more like your living room (BI)
- Compound Interest Waiver Scheme applies to everyone but provides limited relief — Here’s everything you need to know
- Best budget truly wireless earbuds in India
- India is the most attractive emerging market for clean energy investment, says Prime Minister Modi
- Tata Motors may report loss for yet another quarter led by weak JLR sales, commercial vehicles’ pain
- Supreme Court jumps in for Amazon and Flipkart after Karnataka High Court remains mum on investigation against their anti-competitive practices for over 200 days