Billionaire hedge-fund manager Cliff Asness just listed his Miami penthouse for $29.5 million only a year after buying it because he wants to upgrade to a bigger home. Here's a look inside.
Courtesy of Douglas Elliman
- Cliff Asness, the founder of AQR Capital Management, has listed his Miami penthouse for $29.5 million less than a year and a half after buying it, according to Mansion Global.
- Asness purchased the 6,807-square-foot penthouse in May 2018 for $26 million. The property's listing agents told Mansion Global that Asness is now looking for larger Florida digs.
- Here's a look inside the apartment that sits on South Beach's iconic Ocean Drive and has floor to ceiling windows displaying wraparound views of Miami.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
View all Offers
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Blue Haze, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage)₹ 29999₹ 29999Buy On
- 24% OFF
Samsung Galaxy M32 (Light Blue, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) 6 Months Free Screen Replacement for Prime₹ 12999₹ 16999Buy On
- 18% OFF
OPPO A55 (Starry Black, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) with No Cost EMI/Additional Exchange Offers₹ 15490₹ 18990Buy On
- 20% OFF
iQOO Z5 5G (Mystic Space, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) | Snapdragon 778G 5G Processor | 5000mAh Battery | 44W FlashCharge | Rs.1000 Coupon Discount₹ 23990₹ 29990Buy On
- 17% OFF
Redmi Note 10 Lite Aurora Blue 4GB RAM 128GB ROM | Alexa Built-in₹ 14999₹ 15999Buy On
He purchased the penthouse in May 2018 for $26 million from Boris Jordan, the chairman of Curaleaf, the biggest marijuana company in the US. Now, Mansion Global reports that he is looking for a larger Florida home.
The listing is a five-bedroom, five-bathroom, full-floor penthouse with sweeping views of Miami along with a private deck and pool. The building is situated on South Beach's iconic Ocean Drive.
Eloy Carmenate and Mick Duchon of Douglas Elliman Real Estate hold the listing.
Keep reading for a look inside the sun-drenched luxury apartment.
Cliff Asness is the founder of AQR Capital Management, a firm that manages over $200 billion. He has a net worth of $2.6 billion.
He just listed his Miami Beach penthouse for $29.5 million.
He initially purchased the penthouse in May 2018 for $26 million from the chairman of the largest marijuana company in the US.
The penthouse spans 6,807 square feet and has an open layout.
The dining room, living room, and kitchen are all connected in an open-concept layout.
The kitchen has state-of-the-art appliances, including a wine cooler and an elongated marble island and bar.
The home has five bedrooms, five bathrooms, and two half-baths, according to the listing.
The master closet is noticeably spacious ...
... as is the master bathroom.
The entire penthouse is lined with floor-to-ceiling windows for maximum natural light, and in some cases, easy access to the terrace.
The terrace provides both beach ...
... and city views.
The penthouse also has plenty of indoor lounging space.
And there's also additional, very luxurious outdoor lounging space.
The rooftop pool deck also comes equipped with a grilling area.
- There’s a new jingle in town as Swiggy uses the power of music to connect with its audience and establish itself as a last-minute Genie coming to your rescue
- India starts probe into Facebook’s algorithm, seeks info on moderation process
- Shiba Inu is not only bigger than Dogecoin — it’s now bigger than XRP, Polkadot and USD Coin as the seventh-biggest player in the market
- Amazon-backed digital insurance company Acko is now valued over a billion dollars
- iOS 15.2 beta brings App Privacy Report that shows how apps snoop on you