BlackRock and Snowflake team up - The PE fast-food king - SPACs hedge funds love
Good morning and welcome to Insider
- BlackRock's Aladdin business is looking to appeal to tech-savvy traders and portfolio managers by teaming up with Snowflake.
- Data is proving to be a key part of the equation of uncovering a clear-cut definition of ESG.
- These are the 15 SPACs that hedge funds love.
We are also looking for nominations for our upcoming list of top equity research analysts under 35. Find out more about the list, and how to nominate someone here.
How BlackRock is teaming up with Snowflake for a new generation of coding-savvy portfolio managers, traders, and analysts
One of the biggest names on
The deal signifies how tech skills are increasingly becoming a neccesity among traders and portfolio managers.
ESG is set to be a key focus of the Biden administration, but a clear-cut definition of the market still doesn't exist. Read more here.
How Neal Aronson built Roark Capital into a booming business by buying up dying nostalgia brands like Jamba Juice and Arby's
Neal Aronson founded Roark Capital in 2001, and the PE firm has acquired 90 brands that have 63,000 locations and account for $54 billion in system revenues. See more here.
BlackRock, the world's largest asset manager, is hiring for 685 jobs right now. Here's how to land one, according to their head of talent.
Toretha McGuire, BlackRock's talent acquisition lead, shares her advice on how to get a job at the world's largest asset manager. Get the full rundown here.
- Last day to subscribe to Tega Industries’ IPO — GMP at ₹410
- Best smart speaker with Alexa-support for home in India
- KFC gets the Queen of Speed, PT Usha to promote its express pick-up
- Wunderman Thompson Commerce launches Global Sustainable Commerce Practice
- Star Health Insurance IPO subscribed only 79% on last day; issue extended till 7 p.m.