Bonus predictions for Wall Street - Plaid's breakout stars - How to get hired in PE
We're in the homestretch of 2020, but lots still remains to be done in the closing weeks, including some high-profile IPOs.
Plaid sits at the center of the fintech revolution, serving as the data pipeline between startups and traditional banks.
Wall Street is gearing up to pay out the best bonuses in years. Here's a look at which trading and banking jobs will see the biggest windfall.
Dakin Campbell and Reed Alexander with some great data, courtesy of Options Group, on predictions for Wall Street comp. Take a look at which divisions should see a big bump. Check out all the data here.
Here's how 4 litigation financiers are thinking about data and analytics - and why some players think it's an industry prime for disruption
Artificial intelligence is bleeding into every industry. Litigation finance, or the business of investing in lawsuits, is no different. Jack Newsham has some great analysis on how the tech could be leveraged there, and what hurdles it still faces. Read more here.
Credit Suisse names 4 firms as likely deal targets after a fresh wave of asset management M&A - and pinpoints possible buyers
Rebecca Ungarino has all the details from a Credit Suisse analyst note highlighting asset managers that could be acquired next. Read up on the four firms that could be next in line to be part of a deal. Check it out here.
This banking-as-a-service fintech helping businesses embed payments tech into their apps just raised a $27 million Series A led Andreessen Horowitz
Carter Johnson with a nice read on a startup looking to help businesses embed payments tech into their apps. Learn more about the $27 million Series A that Moov just closed that was led by Andreessen Horowitz. Read more here.
WATCH: 4 private-equity recruiting execs from top firms like the Carlyle Group, Apollo, and Bain Capital break down how to land a job in the ultra competitive PE world
In case you missed it live, here is Reed Alexander's webinar on how to get hired in
Jared Kushner's name is radioactive in real estate right now. Some developers and investors say they're avoiding deals with his family's company, while others report they're getting penalized for past partnerships. (BI)
- Girish Mathrubootham, the son of a retired bank officer who built a $13 billion company in just 10 years
- A couple who traveled to 48 states in an RV share 17 things they would never go on a trip without
- The Taliban is bringing back executions and cutting off hands as punishment after retaking control of Afghanistan
- DC vs RR: Who will win today’s IPL match?
- We asked three spacetech entrepreneurs what it takes to enter the field and they listed out the opportunities
- Ethereum’s scaling issues strike again as TIME Magazine’s NFTs sell for 30 times their price
- Best baby swing cradle and chair in India
- China's FUD drags down Bitcoin, Ether and other cryptocurrencies yet again