By 2030, the machines running a huge chunk of public markets will only be smarter. The top human stock-pickers are moving away, and private equity and hedge funds are heading for a collision.
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- Sonu Sood to launch blood bank app to connect donors with those in urgent need of blood
- India has the third highest number of women in senior management positions globally, according to Grant Thornton
- RIL, banks lift Sensex 1100 points higher, Nifty tops 15,200 mark
- Gujarat's annual budget for the next financial year has a surplus of ₹588 crore
- COVID-19 vaccine doses will available around the clock in India