Carl Icahn names a former GE executive as CEO of Icahn Enterprises: WSJ
- Billionaire fund manager Carl Icahn has named Aris Kekedjian as CEO of
Icahn Enterprises, the WSJ reported.
- Kekedjian, who will assume the CEO post on Monday, previously spent three decades at GE.
In an interview with the Journal, the activist investor said Aris Kekedjian will take over as CEO and chief operating officer on Monday. Kekedjian spent three decades at GE, and was the company's chief investment officer until 2019, the Journal reported.Icahn Enterprises current CEO, Keith Cozza, and chief financial officer, SungHwan Cho, are leaving the firm, which consists of Icahn's investment fund and other companies he controls, the WSJ said.
In 2019, Icahn told staff he was shutting down offices in
Icahn Enterprises did not immediately respond to Insider's request for comment about Kekedjian.
- If 2015 was the ‘Year of the API’, why is there a Remdesivir shortage six years later?
- Hero MotoCorp, Nestle India, HDFC and other top stocks to watch out for on April 22
- Revolut starts India operations, appoints former Lendingkart, Flipkart executive Paroma Chatterjee as CEO
- Top 10 longest sixes in IPL matches from 2008 to till date
- OPINION: Regulation of games of skill under a central legislative regime is the need of the hour