Carl Icahn names a former GE executive as CEO of Icahn Enterprises: WSJ
- Billionaire fund manager Carl Icahn has named Aris Kekedjian as CEO of
Icahn Enterprises, the WSJ reported.
- Kekedjian, who will assume the CEO post on Monday, previously spent three decades at GE.
In an interview with the Journal, the activist investor said Aris Kekedjian will take over as CEO and chief operating officer on Monday. Kekedjian spent three decades at GE, and was the company's chief investment officer until 2019, the Journal reported.Icahn Enterprises current CEO, Keith Cozza, and chief financial officer, SungHwan Cho, are leaving the firm, which consists of Icahn's investment fund and other companies he controls, the WSJ said.
In 2019, Icahn told staff he was shutting down offices in
Icahn Enterprises did not immediately respond to Insider's request for comment about Kekedjian.
- Chris Gayle appears four times in the top 10 list of most sixes hit in an IPL match
- Up-close and not so personal with Munnar’s pit vipers, gliding frogs and more
- Haryana government extends lockdown in the state till May 24
- UK's Cairn Energy identifies $70 billion Indian assets for seizing to recover amount due from government
- States to receive nearly 51 lakh COVID-19 vaccine doses in next three days, says Union Health Ministry