CASE STUDY: How Goldman Sachs changed the retail banking game - by entering it
Digital-only banks are redefining retail banking in major markets around the world. Spurred on by consumer frustrations with incumbents and growing willingness to use digital channels for accessing financial services, these tech-savvy players have acquired customers at pace and ramped up pressure on established firms.
In the US, these challengers got off to a slower start than elsewhere, especially compared with Europe. But they've begun gaining traction in the last year.One of the most unique players at the forefront of this disruption, though, is challenger brand Marcus, launched not by a startup, but by Wall Street giant Goldman Sachs.
Simply enter your email address to receive a download of our full case study on Goldman Sachs and Marcus completely FREE!
- Popular devotional singer Narendra Chanchal passes away at 80
- Indian School of Business ranked 1st in India, 44th globally as per MBA Ranking 2021 by The Economist
- 25 kg gold jewellery and ₹96,000 cash stolen at gunpoint from Muthoot Finance branch in Tamil Nadu
- Rajasthan: Budget session from February 10
- IPL players auction to be held on February 18, says BCCI official