List of bank holidays in July — Bakri Id, Haryali Teej and Bhanu Teej
- The main banking holiday across India in the month of July will be Bakri Id on July 31.
- In Jammu and Kashmir, there will be two additional banking holidays on July 5 and July 13.
- Here’s a full list of banking holidays in July across banks in India as per different states and union territories (UTs).
However, some states will be celebrating regional holidays. For instance, Haryana and Punjab — on the event of Haryali Teej — will have an off July 23. Jammu and Kashmir, on the other hand, will have to extra holidays on July 5 and July 13 for Guru Hargobind Ji’s Birthday and Martyr’s Day, respectively.
Here’s a full list of the banking holidays in July for each state and UT in India:
Source: SBI Bank Holidays, RBI Holidays
|All states||July 31||Eid-ul-Fitr/Baki-Id/Eid-al-Adha|
|Haryana||July 23||Haryali Teej|
|Jammu and Kashmir||July 5||Guru Hargobind Ji’s Birthday|
|Jammu and Kashmir||July 13||Martyr’s Day|
|Meghalaya||July 17||U Tirot Sing Day|
|Mizoram||July 6||MHIP Day o|
|Punjab||July 23||Haryali Teej|
|Sikkim||July 13||Bhanu Jayanti|
|Tripura||July 27||Kharchi Puja|
Surat cop suspended for assaulting Canara Bank staffer — but that’s only one of many incidents of abuse against bankers during the coronavirus pandemic
RBI to supervise cooperative banks — they will adhere to the same rules as other scheduled banks in India
- Union Health Minister tells TN to step up COVID-19 testing
- India's COVID-19 tally crosses 8-lakh mark
- Ensure implementation of parameters in COVID-19 containment zones: Delhi CS to officials
- Record single-day spike in COVID-19 cases in Bengal on second day of lockdown in containment zones
- Uttarakhand's COVID-19 tally reaches 3,373