Citi bumps pay for junior bankers
Good morning and welcome to
- Citi is the latest
Wall Streetfirm to bump pay for junior bankers.
- Robinhood's customer acquisition costs have dropped by as much as 72% since 2019.
- Retail banks have been hit hard by the labor shortage, causing them to rethink everything.
Citigroup is bumping base comp for first-year investment-banking analysts up to $100,000, and giving associates and VPs raises up to $25,000
Tyler Dickson, cohead of Citi's banking, capital markets, and advisory division, told Insider the announcement comes at a time of "an extraordinary set of demands" on bankers.
The SEC's probe into Charles Schwab's robo-advisor is an early glimpse of the regulator's fintech crackdown
The probe, which appears to be the largest for a robo-advisor, underscores the SEC's priorities. Here's why that matters.
Daniel Gallagher, who joined Robinhood in May 2020, made $30 million last year. More on his impressive salary.
Robinhood's customer acquisition costs have fallen as much as 72% since 2019 as it refocuses marketing. This is how it did it.
Torrid's Liz Muñoz started as a patternmaker. Now she's one of the only Latina CEOs leading a publicly traded US company.
Muñoz told Insider what's next for Torrid and what it means to be one of few Latina CEOs. Here's what else she said.
The labor shortage has come for bank branches, forcing America's banking giants to rethink how to stay competitive
From branches to tech departments, some banks are adapting to attract new talent. Executives share what they are doing.
Finance firms have pledged to improve diversity. Meet 3 groups helping the industry hire tens of thousands of underrepresented young people.
Financial-services firms are racing to show they're serious about hiring underrepresented talent. These three organizations are looking to help them.
IBM's Wall Street-focused cloud is helping banks onboard vendors in as quick as 1 week. Here's how it's doing it.
Howard Boville, IBM's top cloud exec, explained how IBM helps customers reduce vendor onboarding times. Here's how the tech giant does it.
SVB Leerink hired Whit Mayo to the firm's research team from UBS. The Securities and Exchange Commission appointed Gurbir S. Grewal as director of the division of enforcement. Here are the people moves across the Street you need to know.
- Sansera Engineering IPO — How to check allotment status, listing date and more
- The collapse of Evergrande, one of China’s largest home developers, is “not a Lehman moment” but the fear may haunt steel and metal stocks in India
- Amazon is investigating its lawyers for allegedly bribing Indian government officials
- Noise ropes in Taapsee Pannu as its brand ambassador for smart wearables
- Online fantasy gaming startup earns almost five times Dhoni's Chennai Super Kings
- Samsung's first F-series phone with 5G support, Galaxy F42, to launch soon
- 2021 Yamaha R15 V4.0, R15M, Aerox 155 launched in India — all you need to know
- Tara Sutaria to be the face of Olay India's premium skincare range