Contactless tap-and-go cards are finally rolling out in the US. Mastercard, Amex, and Visa execs told us why it took so long.
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- Bihar Deputy CM, Assembly Speaker test negative for COVID 19
- Fadnavis expresses worry over COVID-19 case surge in KDMC area
- COVID-19: Delhi's 1st female plasma donor says more women should come forward; no reason to hesitate
- Convict in 1984 anti-Sikh riots case dies of COVID-19
- CAB closes office for 7 days after Eden staff tests positive for COVID-19