Financial Services: 6 Key Attributes to Attract Gen Z
Now the largest generation worldwide, Gen Z accounts for nearly 68 million people in the US alone. As Gen Zers age, financial services providers will be increasingly pressed to shift focus to the burgeoning demographic.
As digital natives, Gen Zers are more receptive to influence from friends and family than traditional advertising. For marketers, strategists, and developers, understanding Gen Z's unique needs - and creating and marketing products accordingly - will be critical to reaping their value.In Financial Services: 6 Key Attributes to Attract Gen Z, Business Insider Intelligence provides a six-point framework that highlights core traits of the demographic, which banks and payments firms can use to attract, engage, and retain Gen Zers.Advertisement
This exclusive report can be yours for FREE today.
As an added bonus, you'll receive a free preview of our Banking Pro Briefing.
- 2,520 fresh COVID cases in Delhi take tally to over 94K; death toll rises to 2,923
- Bengal's COVID-19 tally crosses 20,000-mark with record one-day spike of 669 cases
- Assam govt starts plasma bank; first donor is doctor who recovered from COVID-19
- Monsoon session of Bihar Assembly from Aug 3
- COVID: Meghalaya urges forces to extend leave of personnel to avoid their immediate return to state