Financial Services: 6 Key Attributes to Attract Gen Z
Now the largest generation worldwide, Gen Z accounts for nearly 68 million people in the US alone. As Gen Zers age, financial services providers will be increasingly pressed to shift focus to the burgeoning demographic.
As digital natives, Gen Zers are more receptive to influence from friends and family than traditional advertising. For marketers, strategists, and developers, understanding Gen Z's unique needs - and creating and marketing products accordingly - will be critical to reaping their value.In Financial Services: 6 Key Attributes to Attract Gen Z, Business Insider Intelligence provides a six-point framework that highlights core traits of the demographic, which banks and payments firms can use to attract, engage, and retain Gen Zers.Advertisement
This exclusive report can be yours for FREE today.
As an added bonus, you'll receive a free preview of our Banking Pro Briefing.
- 19 more die of COVID-19 in TN,toll at 251; 1458 fresh cases
- ISRO signs MoU with ARIES for space situational awareness
- Nagaland grapples with daily spike in COVID-19 cases
- PTI tally of COVID-19 cases and deaths in India at 6:45pm
- NDRF man tests COVID positive after return from cyclone-hit Bengal, 173 being tested