Future of Fintech: Funding's New Guard
Over the last decade, fintech has established itself as a fundamental part of the world's financial services ecosystem.
Today, fintech financing is surging across the globe, despite major banks remaining cautious about acquisitions.Instead, three emerging trends are fueling the current fintech boom: new geographical fintech centers, more late-stage mega-rounds, and the rise of fintech-focused venture firms.Advertisement
In the Future of Fintech: Funding's New Guard slide deck, Business Insider Intelligence explores how these three key trends are driving a surge in funding.
This exclusive slide deck can be yours for FREE today.
- Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders IPO fully subscribed on day one — led by robust retail demand
- GATE 2021 registration deadline extended till October 7 — here’s how to register
- The newest entrants on Hurun Rich List 2020 — Over 70% of the new faces are self-made billionaires
- AP EAMCET Result 2020 to be released soon — Here’s how to check the scorecard
- SpaceX and NASA's next manned mission is set to take off on Halloween