Inside Airbnb and DoorDash's IPOs - Citigroup's new MD focused on data science - Chase launches virtual banking service
We are in the final stretch. Only two weeks left in 2020. Here's hoping things turn around in 2021.
All eyes have been on the craziness of the IPO market. As a result, Dakin Campbell decided to take a look at how Airbnb and DoorDash, which both had huge first-day pops, used a relatively new process to go public.
Dakin spoke to nearly a dozen insiders about the hybrid model, which borrows elements from a traditional IPO and an auction.
Get the inside scoop on how it all went down, and why it didn't work how they planned.
Citigroup's new class of MDs includes a 32-year-old leading the data science efforts in its investment bank
The future of bank branches seems very much up in the air. Carter Johnson spoke with an executive at Chase about a virtual banking service it is officially rolling out in 2021. And while it's not meant to replace branches, it is part of Chase's long-term plans. Read more here.
- Xiaomi Pad 5 Review - Is it best Android alternate to iPad Air?
- Mayhem Studios announces a new battle royale game with locations, gangs and other elements depicting India
- Technique used to track ants’ movement might soon help scientists in measuring snow depth from space
- Three senior Twitter employees quit amid ongoing Musk-Agrawal internet war
- Indian CEOs could get the best salary hike in 5 years; and they already make ₹7 crore/yr on an average
- Delhivery IPO
- Reliance Retail
- Indian Rupee
- Reliance JIO
- Best Deal on Smartphones
- Unacademy offline Classes
- Hubble Space
- 5G Phones Under Rs. 20000
- Disney+hotstar Subscribers
- Reliance Industries
- Venus Pipes Tubes IPO
- Matheesha Pathirana
- Adani Green
- Paradeep Phosphates balance sheet
- Spam Calls in India
- Whatsapp Reaction