Jack Ma, Jedi, and surfing: These are the 10 best details from Fast Company's deep dive into WeWork
Jackal Pan/Getty Images; Jacqueline Larma/AP Images; Samantha Lee/Business Insider
1. "The last person I felt this with was Jack Ma"
2. "Masa is a Jedi"
3. "Adam's only boss is Rebekah"
4. Neumann's surfing process is like "helicopter skiing on a bunny hill"
5. "If only MBS would listen to me, I could counsel him on how to be a better leader"
6. One of Neumann's outfits was inspired by Jared Kushner's Harvard roommate
7. "We haven't really had a torpedo below the waterline"
8. "You can sell the space like an airline"
9. Neumann discussed turning WeWork into a "monopoly"
10. SoftBank's Son was "disturbed" by a report of Neumann smoking weed