Meet 25 rising stars on Wall Street at firms like Goldman Sachs, Citadel, and Apollo
- Each year, Insider highlights Wall Street's rising stars.
- These are up-and-comers in investment banking, trading, and asset management.
Here are the young professionals turning the uncertainty in today's economy into an opportunity, the trailblazers developing trends into tomorrow's hottest asset, and the influencers setting new playbooks for deals and trades.
Whether they're building out burgeoning private markets businesses within the world's largest bank, have a hand in financing some of the biggest deals of the past few years, or are providing an edge to top investors with complex and innovative products, these are 25 Wall Streeters to watch.
Insider tapped its contacts for ideas about individuals to include and received recommendations from bosses, colleagues, recruiters, and financial industry peers. We asked that nominees be based in the US, be 35 or under, and stand out among their peers to be eligible. The editors made final decisions.
Insider talked to these rising stars from leading firms like JPMorgan, Bridgewater, and Apollo, to reflect on their successes, challenges, and best career advice.
- Instagram's crisis highlights the bigger issues the entire ad industry is facing
- The 10-year Treasury yield will drop to 3.5% by the end of next year as the massive bond rally will continue, UBS says
- Exit polls predict BJP advantage in MP, Rajasthan, Congress win in Chhattisgarh, Telangana and tight contest in Mizoram
- International air travel penetration remains low in India: CAPA
- "Meeting friends is always a delight": PM Modi reacts to 'Melodi' selfie shared by Italian counterpart Georgia Meloni
- WhatsApp testing new feature that lets you search users by their username
- Delhi airport: Flights diverted due to bad smog, bad weather
- Meta expanding child safety measures as scrutiny mounts