Meet Robinhood's legal team - PayPal eyes 1 billion active accounts - More Goldman banker shakeups
This week is already shaping up to be big one, with the House considering pushing ahead with impeachment proceedings for President Donald Trump.So what's that mean for the markets? It remains to be seen. As we've spoken about before, the ties between what's taking place in Washington and investor sentiment is often complex.
Robinhood is arguably the most well-known fintech in the US after a huge 2020.However, the growth the trading app enjoyed came with some speed bumps in the form of regulatory issues and customer lawsuits. Jack Newsham and Yoonji Han identified the 11 people leading Robinhood's legal efforts as it prepares for an upcoming IPO.
A new startup run by a former Citadel quant is trying to create a better way for farmers to protect their crops from climate change
Kim Posnett just became the youngest solo head of a Goldman Sachs unit known for being a launching pad for some of the bank's high-profile executives80214618
Odd lots:The CIO of a $500 million crypto asset manager breaks down 5 ways of valuing bitcoin and deciding whether to own it after the digital asset breached $40,000 for the first time (BI)
- IMF projects 11.5% growth rate for India in 2021, only major economy to record double digit growth
- Connaught Place to remain shut as farmers' tractor parade turns violent
- After violent clashes with police, farmers swarm Red Fort
- DMRC closed entry and exit gates of yellow, green, violet and blue lines in surge of farmers protest
- Delhi Police fires tear-gas shells on farmers near Akshardham temple and Sanjay Gandhi Transport Nagar