Meet Robinhood's legal team - PayPal eyes 1 billion active accounts - More Goldman banker shakeups
This week is already shaping up to be big one, with the House considering pushing ahead with impeachment proceedings for President Donald Trump.
So what's that mean for the markets? It remains to be seen. As we've spoken about before, the ties between what's taking place in Washington and investor sentiment is often complex.
Robinhood is arguably the most well-known fintech in the US after a huge 2020.
However, the growth the trading app enjoyed came with some speed bumps in the form of regulatory issues and customer lawsuits.
Jack Newsham and Yoonji Han identified the 11 people leading Robinhood's legal efforts as it prepares for an upcoming IPO.
A new startup run by a former Citadel quant is trying to create a better way for farmers to protect their crops from climate change
Kim Posnett just became the youngest solo head of a Goldman Sachs unit known for being a launching pad for some of the bank's high-profile executives
Goldman Sachs has made a string of leadership changes in its investment bank in recent months. Here's some info on Kim Posnett, who at 43 has become the youngest solo head of a division known for launching high-profile stars at the firm. Read more here.
- Charanjit Singh Channi to be next Chief Minister of Punjab
- iQOO to launch its new smartphone AiQOO Z5 in India soon at ₹30,000
- India may soon reopen its doors for foreign tourists as COVID-19 cases decline in the country
- Airlines can now operate 85% of pre-Covid domestic flights, says Aviation Ministry
- Yes Bank-DHFL case: No sympathy, says court, Rana Kapoor's wife, daughters remanded to judicial custody