Rajat Gupta is out of jail but still has some high-profile grudges. The ex-McKinsey head's book reveals his beefs with Lloyd Blankfein and Preet Bharara and celebrates his former life among the global elite.
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- IPL 2020: Every IPL viewer will know about us and the importance of upskilling and lifelong learning by the end of the tournament: Arjun Mohan, upGrad
- Opposition will boycott rest of the Monsoon session if suspension of MPs is not revoked, says Congress' Ghulam Nabi Azad
- India’s non-profits are fuming as the government tightens the leash on foreign contributions
- Farmers need thousands of market and not one, says former Finance Minister
- Top stock movers — GMM Pfaudler, SBI, RIL, HDFC Bank, IOC, IDBI and more