Salesforce targets Slack for $27.7 billion — What S&P's bid for IHS Markit means for the data market — Biden's plans for real-estate investing
Happy hump day!
Yet another big deal got announced this week.
The deal turned heads, but the knock-on effects might be even bigger.
S&P Global's $44 billion bid for IHS Markit is the largest acquisition of the year. However, the impact it will have on the world of financial data could be even greater.
Bradley Saacks, Reed Alexander, and I spoke to industry experts about what to expect off the back of the deal.
Most importantly, we got some insight into who might be next up to make a deal.
A lot of time is being spent thinking about how President-elect Joe Biden's new regime will impact various markets. Here's Libertina Brandt and Natasha Solo-Lyons with a look at what real-estate investing can expect. Read more here.
- Google Pixel 8, Pixel 8 Pro and Pixel Watch 2 launched with improved AI features
- Moto G54 5G review – affordable option with a large battery
- Reliance Brands forges partnership with ‘urban cool’ fashion brand Superdry
- ED arrests AAP MP Sanjay Singh in Delhi excise policy case
- Top 10 unique benefits of adding Flax Seeds to your diet