Saudi Aramco shares are spiking after hitting the market in the world's biggest-ever IPO
AdvertisementThe spike came as shares began trading on Riyadh's Tadawul stock exchange, after years of wrangling over where they would list.
Due to regulations on the Tadawul, a 10% spike was the maximum possible for the debut.The offering raised $25.6 billion, according to the Financial Times, putting it just ahead of the previous record IPO, which was the $25 billion amassed by Alibaba in 2014 in the New York Stock Exchange.
This is a developing story, more to follow.
- Dr. Reddy’s, TCS, Bandhan Bank and other stocks to watch out for on April 13
- Sushil Chandra appointed as Chief Election Commissioner with effect from April 13
- TCS has broken many records in the last three months — from revenue to new deals to new hiring
- Haryana announces night curfew from 9 pm to 5 am with effect from tonight
- Google Drive, Docs, Sheets and Slides is down for some users around the globe, including India