JOIN US NEXT WEEK: Elite recruiters from The Carlyle Group, Apollo, and Bain Capital will break down how to get hired in private equity
- You can register here if you're a Business Insider subscriber for our event on December 3 at 1 PM ET.
Landing a job in the ultra-competitive world of private-equity is a challenge, even for the most prepared candidates.
That's only been complicated by a chaotic and unpredictable 2020, in which the private-equity hiring timeline has been upended by the coronavirus pandemic, and the traditional rites of
These top recruiters will discuss how the coronavirus pandemic has impacted private-equity hiring, share tips on how to make it in the industry whether you come from a target or non-target school, and take reader questions.
- Arecibo Observatory is shutting down — here are some of the most groundbreaking discoveries it inspired, including one that led to a Nobel Prize
- PM to visit 3 vaccine centres in Ahmedabad, Pune & Hyderabad on Sat (Ld)
- India's GDP shrunk 7.5% in July-September — markets had feared much worse
- Oppo ColorOS 11 review — faster, lighter, better, but is it enough?
- Authorities will submit report on coal pollution in 10 days: CM