Silicon Valley startups are being forced to cut costs or die in the worst financial crisis in a generation. Here are the investors whose companies are feeling it the worst.
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- Assam suffers largest single-day spike with 177 cases, crosses 1000-mark: Officials
- WB COVID-19 death toll crosses 300-mark with 7 more fatalities; total cases 4,813
- 144 new COVID-19 cases in Assam; total rises to 1,024
- Odisha govt announces exemption of road tax for passenger buses
- Decision to reopen shrines would lead to spike in COVID-19 cases: WB BJP chief