SoftBank-backed insurance startup Lemonade has postponed IPO plans after plotting an offering for this year. It shows how the pipeline for high-growth tech is getting clogged after WeWork.
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- Best curved display smartphones in India
- Delhi Govt to contest HC stay on its plan to reserve 80% ICU beds for COVID patients in private hospitals
- Goa to revise home isolation protocol and fees for COVID-19 treatment
- Companies (Amendment) Bill cleared by Parliament – improves ease of doing business, allows direct overseas listing and more
- Rajya Sabha passes 7 key bills in three and half hours, marking one of the most productive days in its history