SPAC roadblock - JPMorgan interns headed to the office - LatAm's booming bond market
Good morning and welcome to Insider
- There's "congestion" in the PIPE market - here's what that means for SPACs.
- JPMorgan's summer interns for two key business lines will likely work in the office.
- Bankers at Goldman Sachs and Deutsche Bank explain why the Latin American bond market is booming.
PIPE, private investments in public equity, is a key piece of funding that SPAC sponsors sometimes rely on to raise extra capital in order to get transactions done. However, bankers and sponsors warn that PIPE funding has started to dry up in recent weeks.Click here to read the entire story.
JPMorgan just told New York- and London-based investment-banking and sales and trading interns to get ready to head to the office for their summer programs
JPMorgan's incoming interns in two key business lines should prepare to head into the office. We've got the scoop on the bank's plans for New York- and London-based interns in its investment-banking and markets divisions. Read more here.
How bankers at Goldman, Deutsche Bank and more are gearing up for a busy April of emerging-market bond dealsHere's what else you need to know.
Odd lots:Bankers Want Power Lunches and Less Machismo in New Office Era (Bloomberg)
- Revolut starts India operations, appoints former Lendingkart, Flipkart executive Paroma Chatterjee as CEO
- Top 10 longest sixes in IPL matches from 2008 to till date
- OPINION: Regulation of games of skill under a central legislative regime is the need of the hour
- OPINION: Why weekend lockdowns and night curfews aren't the only solution to India's surging cases of COVID-19
- Haryana government declares summer vacation in schools due to spike in COVID-19 cases