The Death of Cash
Both globally and in the US, the payments ecosystem is evolving.
Two related trends: the slow death of cash and the fast rise of digital payments, are transforming how consumers, businesses, governments, and even criminals move money.
Annual global non-cash transactions are expected to pass the 1 trillion milestone by 2024. This major transformation is being propelled by several factors, including increased usage of digital wallets, more small vendors adapting to accept credit cards, and the explosive growth of mobile commerce.
In The Death of Cash slide deck, Business Insider Intelligence projects what the payments ecosystem will look like through 2024 by examining the driving forces powering digital payment proliferation.
This exclusive report can be yours for FREE today.
- Tata Tech and Gandhar Oil shine on debut, while Fedbank falters
- Va va vroom:Tata Technologies stock doubles investor money on debut
- Former US Secretary of State Henry Kissinger dies aged 100
- Women distributors rake in the moolah as investors across Bharat say Mutual Funds Sahi Hai
- Towards a brighter tomorrow: India's G20 Presidency and the dawn of a new multilateralism