The elite law firm that drew up an exhaustive report on the Lehman Brothers bankruptcy is seeing an exodus of partners including its top brass
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- COVID: ASI monuments in Delhi reopen for visitors, masks mandatory
- Assam's COVID-19 tally crosses 12,000-mark with 786 new cases
- Delhi Police sub-inspector donates plasma after recovering from COVID-19
- Rajasthan CM stresses on raising COVID awareness among people
- Delhi's COVID-19 tally crosses 1 lakh-mark with 1,379 fresh cases; death toll climbs to 3,115