The Future of Payments 2018
The payments industry is transforming.
Noncash payments methods are quickly becoming the norm.
This shift has created a battle between incumbents and startups vying to become the leaders of the future of payments.
While incumbents have massive scale to lean on, startups typically offer a much friendlier user experience. Whoever can master both first will win the battle.That will require navigating four key digital transformations: diversification, consolidation and collaboration, data protection and automation.
In this FREE section of The Future of Payments 2018 slide deck from Business Insider Intelligence, we look at the first key digital transformation: diversification.Subscribe to Business Insider Intelligence today for full access to the complete deck.As an added bonus to this FREE section, you will gain immediate access to our exclusive BI Intelligence Daily newsletter.Advertisement
To get your copy of this free slide deck, click here.
- Amazon pumps in money into MORE to take on the heavyweights Reliance Retail and DMart
- 30 COVID vaccine candidates being developed: Health Ministry
- INTERVIEW: Paytm trains its guns on Google while the payments app is back in Play Store
- IN PICS: Mitra and other humanoid robots help COVID-19 patients stuck in quarantine across hospitals in India
- Brands that demonstrate they care for consumers, communities and the environment will find favor with today’s and tomorrow’s consumers: Preeti Reddy, Kantar