The Future of Payments 2018
The payments industry is transforming.
Noncash payments methods are quickly becoming the norm.
This shift has created a battle between incumbents and startups vying to become the leaders of the future of payments.
While incumbents have massive scale to lean on, startups typically offer a much friendlier user experience. Whoever can master both first will win the battle.That will require navigating four key digital transformations: diversification, consolidation and collaboration, data protection and automation.
In this FREE section of The Future of Payments 2018 slide deck from Business Insider Intelligence, we look at the first key digital transformation: diversification.Subscribe to Business Insider Intelligence today for full access to the complete deck.As an added bonus to this FREE section, you will gain immediate access to our exclusive BI Intelligence Daily newsletter.Advertisement
To get your copy of this free slide deck, click here.
- How IKEA executed contactless retailing to open its stores in Hyderabad amid a lockdown
- Record spike of 28,701 COVID-19 cases takes India's tally to 8,78,254
- Sensex rallies over 400 pts; Reliance hits fresh peak
- Microsoft joins Google to create new generation of web apps
- Rajasthan Congress led by Ashok Gehlot claims support of 109 MLAs