These 17 Blackstone real estate executives are driving record earnings at the firm
Insider recently revealed the power players driving the firm's booming business in real estate sectors ranging from logistics to life sciences to Hollywood studios.
They told us how the firm has invested in a diversified portfolio that includes a biotech hub in Colorado and the owner of 44 multifamily communities and 12,000 housing units in the Southeast, among other assets.
They also explained why they remain bullish on the vast portfolio, despite rising inflation and interest rates. Investors clearly share their enthusiasm: They've poured more than $50 billion into the Blackstone Real Estate Trust over the past five years.
The Blackstone real estate mavens also told Insider what sectors they like right now.
SUBSCRIBERS CAN READ THE FULL STORY HERE: 17 power players building Blackstone's $280 billion real-estate empire
- Billionaire investor Mark Mobius says he's been able to get his money out of China, but investing in the country is still a 'dilemma' amid national security laws
- The Carnival cruise passenger who went overboard and remains missing was on his first cruise and it became his 'happy place,' his fiancée said
- My fiancé and I picked out my engagement ring together before he proposed, and I don't regret missing out on the surprise
- Attractiveness of gold depends on US Fed's moves, say analysts
- Coal India’s ₹4,000 crore offer for sale subscribed 4x times
- Nvidia's Jensen Huang started with a $10 million failure before shifting gears to become a $1 trillion company
- Meet the top Nifty50 performers in FY23
- Apple to declare the 12-inch MacBook as obsolete on June 30