This AI startup went viral after fooling airport facial recognition with printed masks. Here's the pitch deck it used to raise $73 million from Alibaba and Sequoia Capital.
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- Acer announces 11th gen processors starting at ₹54,999
- LG Wing swivel phone and Velvet dual screen phone launched in India
- Hong Kong bars Air India flights for fourth time as passengers test positive for COVID-19
- Goa government allows casinos to reopen from November 1
- Rajesh Nambiar appointed as Cognizant's new India MD & Chairman